Sunday, August 18, 2013

You don't have to be here

I may be lonely without one to laugh or cry with, but my spirit is at peace knowing you are there. My heart knows that you wish me well, and pray for me. Your prayers give warmth and comfort, as if you are here. Your wishes for me are real and noble. They give strength. You care about my life and not what is in my life. If you cared about what is in my life or what I have, you would only be there if I have what you care for, but because I have my life, I also have you, Your care and love, I feel in my life always. I am not with you always, nor do I think of you always, but when I do, it’s the most satisfying feeling. To know you are there somewhere in this world. My successes and failures when you were not there, I share with you and your responses are just perfect. Fully making up for all the time you were not there. Such is the immense value drawn between us. It is the same as if we had been together all along. Since this is how we are, you don’t have to be here. You just have to be there, wherever you are.

1 comment:

  1. Very insightful Mr blogger. I shall be following your articles from now on. I like this one more as it is well put in plain terms. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete